Problem with Mio10 and Nord C2D

Need help with iMIDIPatchbay? Ask here!
ForrestMoon

Problem with Mio10 and Nord C2D

Post by ForrestMoon »

Johannes,

I've heard really good things about you, so I'm hoping that you can help me solve this problem. in the interests of being thorough so that you can see exactly what's happening, please take a look at the behaviour shown. If you need any more info, please let me know.

https://youtu.be/fZ1F1LFD1pQ

Thanks.
ForrestMoon

Re: Problem with Mio10 and Nord C2D

Post by ForrestMoon »

Oh, and if this helps this is the setup:

Midi patchbay: Mio10
Kronos: USB HST1 Ch 1
Nord: DIN 8 (for now) Swell: Ch 2, Great CH 3, Pedals Ch 4 (not connected)

I'll be driving at least 8 synths so, it's pretty important that I get this working.
ForrestMoon

Post by ForrestMoon »

Still no response to this issue? Then I'll be getting a refund from iTunes and going with Camelot.
Johannes
Site Admin

Post by Johannes »

Sorry for the late reply. I just looks to me like the Nord is not receiving MIDI notes. Did you set the incoming channel to the same as the outgoing channel, and is that channel the same as in iMIDIPatchbay? You will have to use separate masters for each of the Nord's manuals.

Best,
Johannes
ForrestMoon

Post by ForrestMoon »

Midi channels are set correctly, and even placing all control surfaces (both manuals and pedals) to my master channel (1) doesn't help. I'm sorry that you can't see it in the video, but the reason that the lights are flashing on the C2D is that it's actually changing patches. I don't know if that will help you troubleshoot or not.
Johannes
Site Admin

Post by Johannes »

I have to say I have no idea what the problem is. One thing I would try is to use an extern section to play the organ with your upper keyboard. Does that work? And: Please tap and hold the "ON" button of the organ's master section and play a note on the organ. This will make sure that the organ's keyboard is assigned (the colors of the range indicators might change).

Best,
Johannes