Send Midi commands.

Want more stuff in iMIDIPatchbay? Let us know!
Jedgjones

Send Midi commands.

Post by Jedgjones »

Hi

I use Midi Flow and I love it but I have to use it in conjunction with another app, Midi Macros.Each song we play has a button in Midi macros which selects the song in Midi Flow. This sets up my keys, splits and samples etc. But it also sends out vocal pedal patch changes, guitar patch changes, Midi messages to qlc+ to control the DMX lights and Midi Messages to Jinx LED program on my pc as you can stack Midi messages to one button. What would be great if this can all be incorporated so selecting a song would do all of the above including putting the words to the songs on screen too. This would make a complete gigging set up from one app. It would also need the facility to blackout the lights at the end of a song, which would just be another Midi macro.

Regards

Jed
Johannes
Site Admin

Re: Send Midi commands.

Post by Johannes »

Jedgjones wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:40 am This sets up my keys, splits and samples etc. But it also sends out vocal pedal patch changes, guitar patch changes, Midi messages to qlc+ to control the DMX lights and Midi Messages to Jinx LED program on my pc as you can stack Midi messages to one button
Is this done my Midi Macros, or Midiflow? Midiflow has the "Controller Sends" IAP, which allows you to send messages when a preset is loaded.

Best,
Johannes