Bluetooth connectivity is crashing

Need help with Midiflow? Ask here!
Kabas

Bluetooth connectivity is crashing

Post by Kabas »

When I try search for Bluetooth controllers it just crash immediately.

I’m just trying to connect my BlueBoard(Bluetooth midi controller) with midiflow, But I can’t do that, because it just crash immediately when I try to use the Bluetooth connectivity on midiflow.

Can you help me, please?
Attachments
2F48F8F8-F217-45F8-A43D-C2ECE8E75A95.jpeg
2F48F8F8-F217-45F8-A43D-C2ECE8E75A95.jpeg (93.1 KiB) Viewed 2128 times
STROONZ58

Re: Bluetooth connectivity is crashing

Post by STROONZ58 »

I just started using this last night. Tried for 3 hours and same thing.
tilliidle

Post by tilliidle »

I have the same problem. Keeps crashing when trying to use bluetooth on the updated ios 14 app
Mof

Post by Mof »

I notice that MidiFlow doesn’t appear in the Bluetooth privacy settings. Doesn’t seem to prompt for Bluetooth Permission after resetting privacy & location on iOS. Wondering if this is the problem? Missing resource bundle entry or permission check perhaps?
Mof

Post by Mof »

Definitely a missing resource bundle item. I had my iPad (iOS 14.4) hooked up to my XCode installation and getting the following appear when it crashes when pressing the bluetooth options in the config menu:

This app has crashed because it attempted to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSBluetoothAlwaysUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.