Midi Conflicts on Volume Pedals

Need help with iMIDIPatchbay? Ask here!
darrellfear

Midi Conflicts on Volume Pedals

Post by darrellfear »

Hi,
I’ve been using iMIDIPatchbay for a while now and have to say it’s been great. However, recently I have started having conflicts between the volume pedals in my rig.

My set up is:
Roland XP80 set up as a master keyboard
Korg Trinity set up as a master keyboard
Korg X5D module as extern
Korg Triton module as extern
2 sustain pedals, one controlling each master keyboard and which ever sound module is configured for a particular song
2 expression pedals, one controlling each master keyboard and which ever sound module is configured for a particular song

For example: I use layered sounds between the Roland and X5D module assigned to one pedal, then.another layered sound between the Korg master and the other sound module, but what is randomly starting to happen is the expression pedal will start controlling the other master keyboard and vice versa.

I have checked all channel assigns, changed all leads and cables and it is still happening - please could anyone help me understand how this might be happening but importantly how I can resolve the issue, thank you.
darrellfear

Re: Midi Conflicts on Volume Pedals

Post by darrellfear »

Any ideas, anyone?
Johannes
Site Admin

Re: Midi Conflicts on Volume Pedals

Post by Johannes »

darrellfear wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:47 pmwhat is randomly starting to happen
I have no idea right now what the reason for that could be. I think you'll have to find out when it starts to happen. Does it happen after a time in the same preset? Or when you switch presets?

Best,
Johannes