iMidi Patchbay Bluetooth pedal (Prev/Next) Setlist Mode

Want more stuff in iMIDIPatchbay? Let us know!
rixkeys

iMidi Patchbay Bluetooth pedal (Prev/Next) Setlist Mode

Post by rixkeys »

Hi,

I just realized that it would be really cool to have the functionnality to remotely change Song Patches (prog change) in SETLIST MODE with a compliant USB compatible iBluetooth pedal (PREV / NEXT). I'm sure it is possible, as ForScore - music PDF application - already works in that manner.

I have my hands full while I play on my Nord Stage, so this would be awesome to have this features for LIVE situation. My bluetooth pedal is PageFlip from FireFly. Would also be great to be compatible for all other devices via bluetooth (airTurn, iRig, etc...). Would be amazing to have this option for the next update ;)

Thanks for your support,

btw, really dig this App 👌

Eric
Last edited by rixkeys on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johannes
Site Admin

Re: iMidi Patchbay Bluetooth pedal (Prev/Next) Setlist Mode

Post by Johannes »

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, that would be great. At the moment, you can only change songs using MIDI Program Change commands. So, if you had a pedal board that can send those messages, it would work.

Best,
Johannes
rixkeys

Post by rixkeys »

Thanks for your reply Johannes !

But I would really like to avoid more cables in my setup, if possible ;)

My Bluetooth pedals works flawlessly with my ForScore pdf reader as I can scroll through my songs of my SetList.

It would be amazing to use my other bluetooth pedal as a remote device to change my songs in Setlist Mode on iMidiPatchbay.

Is it complicated to add this feature using the Bluetooth protocol on your iMidiPatchBay app ??

Many Thanks !

Eric
Johannes
Site Admin

Post by Johannes »

Would be possible, but I cannot tell you a date or version when this will be ready, unfortunately.
rixkeys

Post by rixkeys »

Looking forward to this magic feature. It will make my life a lot easier for sure.

Really appreciated :)

Many Thanks Johannes !
thesoundsmith

Post by thesoundsmith »

Hey Johannes, is there any way to control "PREV/NEXT" externally? I assumed with a pro tool such as iMidiPatchbay this would be built in already. I have a Logidy UMI3 foot pedal with 3 switches that send MIDI. I want to use one as "PREV" and one as "NEXT" to scroll through the set list. I typically have anywhere from 12 to 18 songs in a set, and the idea of needing a dedicated button or foot switch for each songs PC message is not practical.
thesoundsmith

Post by thesoundsmith »

Either that or please give me a "next" button in the iOS interface that I can't miss. The current one requires expert marksmanship to hit on the fly haha!
RufusbuiNk

-

Post by RufusbuiNk »

Good day, I think it would be very much appreciated to set the built-in flash in commander mode specifically the Nikons CLS function in order to remotely control other flashes.
Specifically, I wanted to control sb-r200 flashes run only wirelessly controlled by the CLS system while using the stacking function.
Is it possible to add this function?

PS: I think its enough to shoot the flash in commander mode after having set it already from the reflex