first of all:
Sorry, that something is not working as you've expected. Let's figure out, why!
You've probably already looked through the existing posts to see, if this has been covered already. If not, please do so. It's the fastest way for you to solve your problem. If you can't find anything using the search function, please think about the following points when writing your post:
- Choose a good title for the post that includes the app's name and that describes the problem.
(like "MF Randomizer: I hear two notes when randomizing note values" instead of "Randomzing notes does not work")
- Try to narrow down the problem as much as possible. If you have many apps in the Audiobus MIDI chain, try to find out which apps in the chain are irrelevant regarding the problem.
- If your problem is about MIDI routing/transformation, create a preset in the Audiobus app, tap "SHARE", copy the link and incude it in your post.
- If your problem is about the user interface, create a screenshot and attach it to your post.
- Make sure that you're posting in the right forum. You are in the Support forum for Midiflow for Audiobus right now, we have separate ones for Midiflow (standalone) and iMIDIPatchbay.